这个人知道假补充和假品牌,因此他只采取CoQ10从名声好的品牌。

假补品意识– CoQ10

伪造品补充分析

NOW Foods has been performing analysis of a variety of supplements available online to bring awareness to fake supplements and fake products. Unfortunately, there are many brands out there who pop up overnight, package impure products and sell them as legitimate supplements. CoQ10, a genuine substance proven by scientific studies to help promote heart health, is unfortunately widely available as a fake supplement.

CoQ10 Fake Products Test Results

All samples that NOW Foods collected were tested by HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography) which is a technique used to separate components in a mixture so each component may be identified and quantified. NOW Foods tested CoQ10 products sold by 10 different brands which were easily found online but were not familiar or well-known brands. Five of those brands contained less than 20% of the CoQ10 potency promised on the labels. These were clearly fake supplements. Many of the other brands were below 80% potency.

Be Aware of Fake Supplements & Unknown Brands

The best way to identify fake products and steer clear of fake supplements is to stay aware. Sure, the price of an unknown brand might fit your budget but if you’re not getting the potency advertised, it’s wasted money. Plus, it could be dangerous for your health.

Brands You Can Trust

The best supplements are affordable and developed with quality ingredients, testing, and science. We provide a number of those quality brands here at LuckyVitamin. We verify all the brands we deal with and you’ll never find fake products here. What is important to us is what’s important to you: a good price for clean products made using high-end science and state-of-the-art technology. We will never sell a product based on a fad or trends. We offer only the best brands with science-backed results. Take a look at our vast selection of supplements here. And, you’ll want to look into our own LuckyVitamin brand supplements as an affordable option. NOW Foods, of course, is a well-known and trusted brand. We also like Solaray, Solgar, and Qunol for CoQ10 supplementation… just to name a few.

Have Your Ever Mistakenly Purchased Fake Products?

Let us know in the comments below if you’ve ever fallen victim to fake supplements. How could you tell it wasn’t legitimate? We want to know!

声明

产品和要求提出关于具体产品在或通过这个站点未由LuckyVitamin.com 美国粮食与药物管理局评估和没有被批准诊断,对待,治疗或者防止疾病。在这个站点提供的信息是由新闻工作者 和健康专家创造的 只作提供消息和没有意欲,忠告的一个替补从您的医师或其他医疗保健专家或者在任何产品标签或包装包含的在或任何信息。你不应使用此网站上的信息诊断或治疗的任何健康问题或任何药物或其他治疗处方。在开始任何饮食、运动或补充计划和服用任何药物之前,或如果你有或怀疑自己有健康问题,你必须与你专业的卫生保健提供者商量。